If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes this program is PERFECT for you!
Kathy Smith, along with Dr. Francine Kaufman (former President of the American Diabetes Association) and Kathy McManus (lead nutritionist from Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital), has brought you the first all-in-one solution to help manage diabetes, reduce your risk for diabetes complications, and get you back in control of your life.
Here’s what you get:
Good2Move! 12-Week Fitness Program For All Levels
- Workout Wallet With DVDs and CD. Includes Kathy’s original 8 workouts for fat-burning, strength training, core strength, and flexibility. Plus 2 audio walking programs for healthy outdoor exercise.
- 12-Week Workout Guide. Learn how to get started, get moving, and get the most out of your workouts.
- 12-Week Workout Calendar. Shows you what workout to do each day and when you need to rest. Also has a checklist to check off the workouts you have completed to keep you motivated and on track.
Good2Eat! Meal Guides (reviewed by the American Diabetes Association)
- Cookbook. Full of mouth-watering recipes created around our unique COMBO system, which counts the carbs for you. Plus recipes for entertaining and guidelines on eating out.
- Mix-and-Match Meal Cards. Color-coded cards with delicious meals and simple snacks, which you can mix and match to create your own personalized eating plan.
Good2Go! Support Tools
- Program Guide and 12-Week Food & Fitness Journal. All the helpful information you need about fitness and healthy eating in one convenient guide. Plus a 90-day journal to track your food, exercise, weight, and blood glucose readings.
- Online Support. Enjoy access to extra tips and advice from Kathy and an online community of people helping one another succeed.
If you are interested in this program for only $99.95, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop”.
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.