We’re not all lingerie and bikini supermodels. But who says we can’t learn their secrets to getting a firm, lifted butt? Leandro Carvalho, trainer to famous supermodels, combines Brazilian dance, cardio, and his own signature lower-body sculpting moves to help you make your booty your best feature.
Leandro’s proven TriAngle Training method works all three major muscles of the buttocks from multiple angles to lift your butt, reduce your hips and thighs, and tone those stubborn trouble zones.
What Do You Get When You Buy Brazilian Butt Lift?
5 Workout DVDs
- Bum Bum: Leandro’s signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for “butt” and pronounced “boom-boom”) combines fat-blasting cardio with lower-body sculpting moves. (Approx. 35 min.)
- High & Tight: Focus on all those stubborn trouble zones: the hips, glutes, and saddlebags. Leandro uses his secret weapons—the Strength Band and ankle weights—to lift your butt to new heights. (Approx. 35 min.)
- Sculpt: In this video, Leandro takes you through a total-body workout with a sexy Brazilian twist to sculpt your entire body while focusing on your glutes. Look like a sexy supermodel—lean and toned, without the bulk. (Approx. 50 min.)
- Cardio Axe: Feel like you’re dancing in the streets of Brazil with Leandro’s signature axe (pronounced “ah-shay”), a fat-burning, cardio-blasting, dance-based workout that delivers all-over slimming results fast. (Approx. 30 min.)
- Tummy Tuck: Leandro’s surefire way to get flat, sexy abs in just 15 minutes. (Approx. 15 min.)
- Booty Makeover Guide: This booklet includes the Booty Blueprint to help you determine your current butt type and the Booty Makeover Calendars customized to your particular needs so you know which workout program to follow to achieve your desired shape.
- Fat-Burning Foods Meal Plan: This easy-to-follow meal plan was created by a nutritionist and is filled with mouth-watering, Brazilian-inspired recipes that’ll help you slim down without sacrificing flavor.
- Booty Basics Video: In this introductory video, Leandro shares his TriAngle Training method, signature moves, and tips on proper form to help you get the most out of the program.
- Triangle Training Workout Cards: These cards contain step-by-step instructions on Leandro’s signature moves. Take them with you to create your own workout on the go.
- Measurement Tracker Card & Tape Measure: Watch the inches melt away as your entire body transforms.
- Pencil: See if you pass the pencil test before you start the program. Test again every 30 days, and watch your butt lift.
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown: Jump-start your booty transformation with the same 6-day slimdown plan used by Leandro’s supermodel clients before photo shoots.
- Strength Band: This latex band, Leandro’s secret weapon, gives an extra boost of lower-body resistance to sculpt those hard-to-reach areas. It’ll bring you even faster results.
- Bum Bum Rapido: This extra bonus workout is the express version of Leandro’s signature “Bum Bum” workout for when you’re short on time.
- Online Support: Get free 24-hour access to the Team Beachbody® online community. Chat with fitness experts, access the Message Boards, and meet other Brazil Butt Lift workout buddies. You can even schedule your workouts in advance, and track your progress in the WOWY SuperGym®.
Are you ready to get the butt and body you are dreaming of for the low price of $59.85, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop”.
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.