Want to feel the beat while you feel the burn? Dance and sweat to some of the hottest hits of all time with Shaun T. Rockin’ Body® is a cardio-based fitness system that works your entire body.
Shaun makes it easy to learn the routines with his Mark It and Move It technique, so you’ll be rockin’ it out in no time. You’ll feel like you’re center stage in Shaun’s live rock show. There’s even a live audience to cheer you on.
What Do You Get When You Buy Rockin’ Body?
- Mark, Move, And Groove: Shaun will have you dancing and sweating with his Mark It and Move It technique. (15 minutes)
- Party Express: A great workout in less than half an hour. (25 minutes)
- Rock It Out: This strength routine will shape, sculpt, and tone your body from head to toe while boosting your metabolism. (45 minutes)
- Shaun T’s Dance Party: It’s a calorie-burning party in your living room. (45 minutes
- Disco Groove: Hit the dance floor and shake your groove thing in this off-the-hook workout. (35 minutes)
- My Quickstart Guide: This simple workout calendar makes it easy for you to schedule your workouts.
- Never Diet Again Guide: This easy-to-follow plan shows you how to eat simply and healthily. It’s filled with Shaun’s favorite meals and recipes.
- Online Support: Chat live with Shaun and get to know an amazing online community that will help you succeed.
- Hard-Core Abs: In just 10 minutes you’re on your way to the abs of your dreams. (10 minutes)
- Booty Time: Lift your buns, slim your hips, and tighten your abs. (30 minutes)
- 3-Day SlimDown: See visible results in just 3 days.
- Party Guide: Learn what to eat and drink at any party without breaking the calorie bank.
If you are ready to dance your way into shape for the low price of $59.85, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop”.
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.