Are you ready for game day? As Shaun T says, “You can’t practice all the time. You have to perform at some point.” Like spring training, THE ASYLUM is the program that will get you ready to perform at your peak.
Why THE ASYLUM?
If you’ve already completed INSANITY®, you might be wondering, why do I need THE ASYLUM? Here are 5 significant differences between the two programs:
1. Go From Insane to Elite
With INSANITY you focused on improving your cardiovascular endurance and on total body conditioning. So, what’s left? How about improving your balance, agility, power, strength, and coordination? Jump higher. Run faster. If you want to become an elite athlete or just improve your game, THE ASYLUM is your winning strategy.
2. Progression System
With INSANITY, we focused on Max Interval Training. With THE ASYLUM we’ve added to that with sports progression drills to really step it up. They’ll keep you engaged and help you dramatically improve your power, form, and focus from day 1 to day 30.
3. New Tools!
The Speed Rope will torch those calories and the Agility Ladder will help you to become quicker on your feet while also measuring your progress.
4. An All-New Meal Plan
To get you ready for game day, we developed a 14-day meal plan that’s very different from the one you saw in INSANITY. Stick with it for 2 weeks (or, even better, for the full 30 days) and we bet you’ll be pleased with your results! Hint: you can have carbs this time around!
5. Added Resistance
In INSANITY, you used only your body weight as resistance. In THE ASYLUM, Shaun T steps it up and asks you to Dig Deep in what he calls the hardest strength workout he’s ever done. Depending on your goals, you can add weights, resistance bands, and a chin-up bar to your moves.
6 Workout DVDs
- Speed & Agility: Get quick on your feet—fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- Stength: Increase your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
- Back To Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you’ll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
- Agility Ladder: Build strength and agility by using this portable ladder to sharpen your focus and your form.
- Speed Rope: Improve your foot speed and endurance with this ultimate training secret.
- Asylum Workout Calendar: Check it each day to cross-train like a professional athlete.
- Guide Playbook: Map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
- Get Shredded Nutritional Plan: Follow meals and tips used by Shaun T and you’ll be ready for game day—every day.
And, 2 Free Workouts
- Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you’ve made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- Overtime: Add this 15-minute monster to any ASYLUM workout to see if you’ve still got game.
Take the challenge for only $89.85, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click “shop”.
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.