In this incredible program, Tony Horton maximizes every minute of these 10-minute routines, so you get the most out of your workout, and your day. For busy people, every minute of the day is precious. With Tony’s Super Stacking technique you will get toning and resistance band workouts combined with cardio and ab work so you can work out multiple body parts at the same time. It is like multitasking for your muscles. There is now NO EXCUSE to skip your workout.
What You Get When You Buy 10-Minute Trainer:
Four 10-Minute Workout Routines
- Total Body: Just 10 moves in 10 minutes to work your entire body.
- Cardio: Simple kicking, lunging, and punching moves get you in the fat-burning zone fast.
- Lower Body: 10 phenomenal moves slim your thighs and lift your buns.
- Yoga Flex: A total-body stretch routine for long, lean muscles.
- Resistance Kit plus Cardio Belt: Maximize the power of Super Stacking with a Pro-Grade Resistance Band, plus Power Cardio Belt for extra resistance.
- Customized Workout Calendar: Plan workouts around your busy schedule.
- Rapid Results Guidebook: Your personal weight loss planner loaded with fitness tips.
- Tony Horton’s 10-Minute Meals: Tips and recipes for making nutritious, tasty, low-cal meals and snacks in less than 10 minutes.
- Abs Routine: Kiss your spare tire goodbye.
- On-the-Go Workout Cards: Pocket-sized workout tips.
- 10-Day Lean Jean Plan: Shop for skinny jeans in just 10 days!
If you have a busy schedule and 10-Minute Trainer is right for you, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop” and get it for only $79.90
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.