If you love to dance and you want to lose weight and tighten your midsection without doing sit-ups or crunches, Shaun T can show you how. Shaun uses a technique called “Tilt, Tuck & Tighten” to help you burn fat as you dance your way to six-pack abs.
In Hip Hop Abs®, Shaun breaks the dance moves down into steps, so almost anyone can do them. And the workouts are set to hot dance music, so they’re high energy and fun.
What Do You Get When You Buy Hip Hop Abs
4 Workout Routines With Shaun T
- Secrets To Flat Abs: Target your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques while you burn fat. (13 minutes)
- Fat Burning Cardio: Burn calories and shed fat with hip dance moves set to hot music. (30 minutes)
- Ab Sculpt: More moves to get you the six-pack you’ve always wanted without a single sit-up or crunch. (25 minutes)
- Total Body Burn: A head-to-toe workout that combines cardio and total body sculpting with even more ab-defining moves. (45 minutes)
- Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide: Choose the right foods to help you lose weight faster.
- 30-Day Workout Calendar: Freestyle your Hip Hop Abs workouts, or follow Shaun’s schedule.
- Online Support: Access live chats with Shaun, find new friends, and get extra motivation.
- Measurement Card & Tape Measure: Track your progress over time.
- Hips, Buns, and Thighs Workout: Lift and firm those stubborn problem areas. (25 minutes)
- Results on the Run Diet Guide: You can still eat at your favorite fast food restaurants.
- 6-Day SlimDown Plan: Lose up to 6 pounds in your first week.
- Extra Dance Routines And Workouts
- Take It to the Dance Floor
- Last Minute Dance
- Last Minute Abs
- Last Minute Buns
If you are ready to dance away your waist line for the low price of $59.85, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop”.
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.