How Do I Pick The Right Program For Me?
The first thing you need to do in picking the right program is to determine your exercise personality. Are you someone who likes a traditional, tough workout? Do you like to push yourself to your limits? Do you not really like the traditional workout programs? Once you figure this out, you will be able to find the perfect program for you.
Graduate Level Programs: these programs are meant for people that already have a fitness base. They start out intense and build from there. HOWEVER, if you are determined to get into shape and are ready to push yourself, anyone can complete these workouts. Some programs include:
- ChaLEAN Extreme
- Body Gospel
- Turbo Jam
- Hip Hop Abs
- Rockin’ Body
Be sure to ask if you have any questions about any of the workout programs. Finding the right program is key to avoid frustration and eventual quitting.
Here is a list of many different programs. Click on the one the sounds right for you to read more about it.
- 10-Minute Trainer: great for a busy schedule, these 10-minute workouts will get you fit in no time.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: want to get the perfect butt? This program will get you there along with a fit and tone body.
- Insanity: possibly the hardest workout ever put onto DVD. Challenge yourself with this intense cardio workout.
- Kathy Smith’s Project: YOU! Type 2: do you have type-2 diabetes or pre-diabetes? Know someone that does? This program was put together with the help of the American Diabetes Association along with a guide to help you eat right.
- Rev Abs: created by Brett Hoebel, trainer on the NBC show “The Biggest Loser”, this program is designed to target your abs as you workout your entire body.
- Rockin’ Body: ready to dance into shape? Let Shaun T. help you out.
- Slim In 6: looking to lose those extra pounds that you just can seem to get rid of? Slim up your body in just 6 weeks.