Turbocharge your weight loss and have a blast kickboxing, dancing, and body sculpting with trainer Chalene Johnson. You’ll burn calories and fat to reshape your body fast.
Turbo Jam® also includes Turbo Sculpting Gloves to help you increase muscle activity for faster results. In a university study, some participants burned up to 1,000 calories an hour.
What Do You Get When You Buy Turbo Jam?
5 Fat-Burning Workouts
- Learn & Burn: Chalene shows you the “Elite 11” moves you’ll use throughout the workouts.
- Turbo Sculpt: A 40-minute tighten-and-tone session to reshape, trim, and flatten those problem areas.
- 20 Minute Workout: For when you’re short on time.
- Cardio Party: A turbocharged, 45-minute dance-fest.
- Ab Jam: A standing ab routine that attacks your core from every angle.
- “Elite 11” flash cards: To show you the signature moves.
- 24/7 Online Support: Access live chats with Chalene and an amazing online community.
- Turbo Results Fitness and Nutrition Guide: All the information you need, plus Chalene’s favorite meals, daily workout calendar, and dining-out guide.
- Turbo Sculpting Gloves: Scientifically proven to increase muscle activity by up to 96 percent, for faster results.
- Punch, Kick & Jam: An advanced workout specially designed to tap into the power of the Turbo Sculpting Gloves. (50 minutes)
- Turbo Slim Rapid Results Program: An easy-to-follow meal plan to help you lose up to 10 inches in just 10 workouts. Includes a measurement card and tape measure for tracking your progress.
Start this fun version of kick boxing now for only $59.85, go to http://www.beachbodycoach.com/trembly and click on “shop”
If you are not satisfied with this product, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (you only have to pay the shipping to send the product back).
© 2009 Product Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The contents on this Site are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health provider with any questions you may have regarding your unique needs and medical conditions.
Diabetes-related information on this Site is from the American Diabetes Association.
Consult your doctor or health care provider if you have diabetes or before commencing any exercise program.